About Me

My photo
well,this is me again.I'm just a simple person living with a simple family and having a simple life... I study at Unimap taking a diploma in mechatronic coarse and i think i will graduate in 2011.Wish me luck yea u all...see yaaa...!!!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

wHat is IT??????

The field of engineering involving computer-based hardware and software systems, and communication systems, to enable the acquisition, representation, storage, transmission, and use of information. Successful implementation of information technology (IT) is dependent upon being able to cope with the overall architecture of systems, their interfaces with humans and organizations, and their relationships with external environments. It is also critically dependent on the ability to successfully convert information into knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment